It has been a while since I have written. It doesn't mean that things have been quiet. It has just been hard to find the balance. JESUS is worth is all though! On last Sunday we showed the house. Did I mention that we haven't put a for sale sign in the yard? JESUS can do anything with nothing. I am painting the last bedroom and Mr. David is coming over here on Monday to work on the trim. Jay is on call and can't take off but I can help him. Praise GOD, I am going to learn about putting up trim! Haha!
I put a cabinet on Craigs list and within a few hours I had someone email about buying it. She came and looked at it yesterday and I am going to take it to her today. Emily is going to ride with me. :) What a sweet new friend JESUS has given me.
Last night (Thursday) we went downtown and instead of bible study we had a special speaker, David Wagner. WOW. We had worship on Thursday. Did you know that you can worship the LORD any day of the week? I wrote down some notes. Rev 12:11. And they have defeated him (satan) by the blood of the Lamb and by their testimony. And they did not love their lives so much that they were afraid to die. WOW. When you tell your story, GOD reveals HIS GLORY! When I tell on myself then the devil has nothing to use against me. Matthew 13:44. The Kingdom of Heaven is like a treasure that a man discovered hidden in a field. In his excitement, he hid it again and sold everything he owned to get enough money to buy the field. Did you know that you are the treasure in the field? GOD is the man, and HE would bankrupt Heaven just for you! He said that everyone in the room would raise the dead before they were dead. When you dilute the Word of GOD you pollute it. Don't compromise, don't HELP GOD. (that one was for me for sure) Enter the Glory zone! Church had really become entertainment for me. That was a shock. I can plead the blood over things! The same Holy Spirit that raised JESUS from the dead lives inside me! WOW. Don't devalue the name of JESUS! HE is alive!!!! Declare HIS great name! No lies, no compromise! Wake up church! A diamond is a piece of coal that stayed on the job! Revelation 21:4 HE will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying of pain. All these things are gone forever. That doesn't say that they will be gone forever, it says that they are gone forever! Praise GOD! Thank YOU JESUS! All things will become new, even you! It is done! Everyone in the room will have an Ezekiel 37 anointing. WOW, a valley of dry bones! Who would want to go to a valley of dry bones on purpose? The LORD takes you to places that you don't want to go. Listen for the rattling and shaking of the bones! Don't you hear it? The constipated church needs Holy Spirit exlax! We have become a nation who loves to receive. But we must give! We have had a drive through mindset. We have a whole city of people who have death by disappointment on their graves. People here have been buried alive, but we can dig them out! BUT GOD! Where most people put a period, GOD puts a comma. What you thought was over, GOD is putting a comma there. GOD doesn't call the qualified, HE qualifies the called. Accept the call, Accept the Mantle. And remember when we are rejected by family and friends it is because GOD has called us! GOD heals our hope! It can happen here! Speak life over Jackson, Mississippi in the mighty name of JESUS! Don't stop believing because you can't see it! Many are called but few are chosen, means many are called, but few choose to step into what HE has chosen them to be! Be who HE has called you to be! Stop waiting for someone else, you are the somebody else! What has buried you alive? Fear can have no place in me! How can I change the world? By loving one person at a time! We should all believe in what HE says! There is an urgency in the earth! GOD has activated an anointing to go deeper. (JESUS has been speaking this word to me a lot lately). Tell the people to get ready for GOD'S breath! Forgiveness is key! The events of my past, being molested, used, hurt, lied to, shooed away, those events ushered me into the presence of the LORD! Remember you were never bad, you were just broken. Genesis 37. The story of Joseph, GOD is going to do something brand new in you! (In me!) John 10:10 The
thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have
come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. Right now step into the abundant life! Don't compromise the message, just the method. This is what I jotted down as David Wagner was talking. Then we started praying and he prayed somethings over people and I got some of it down, but I was completely undone. Barbie, your have to's will become want to's. Healing in her body. Teacher. Star, she has the keys, and is a jail breaker, a liberator, and a faithful friend. Jeff, full of prophetic gift, not a prophet. Unwrap HIS Word, visionary. Sons of Issachar. He is a father of the faith. Celebration of life. Hebrews 10. Cloud of witnesses, and permission has been granted. Youth ministry. You are sold out! Youthfulness into 80's, running with children. What you are building is for your children and grandchildren. Mama, TOTAL healing for Joe, bike ministry, Grace will be granted. Me, wow, I wasn't even expecting him to pray over me. He said that I was being given a boldness, and the words I'm sorry were going to be wiped from my vocabulary. Quit apologizing for everything. The LORD has given me a roaring lion anointing!? The season of waiting is over!!!!! WOW!!! GOD has heard my prayers and my whole family will be saved! By name, sister, brothers, aunts and uncles! The LORD has taught me to be a daughter, a wife, and a mother, now HE is going to make me a mother to nations!? All in the room will now have an Isiah 58 anointing! Strength and courage! We Will Go will see a total turn around and a fortress for families, satan is scared and running! Unification by fortification. This year many fathers will come to the LORD! Families will be transformed and whole households will come running to JESUS. We Will Go will have access to the excess. Bulidings and a food ministry feeding two hot meals a day. WOW GOD! There's that comma! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment