It just dawned on me that I am not numbering days anymore. We are still fasting. I did straight water for 6 days, Jay went 9 days. Then we had smoothies and now he is doing 1 meal of soft soup a day, and I am doing dry fiber cereal for breakfast, salad for lunch and soft soup with him for dinner. I plan on fasting for a while like this. Maybe till we go to Africa. Not being legalistic about it, but still pushing forward. The really cool thing is that GOD speaks! And we are getting prepared for our next journey!
We got our acceptance letter on Friday from Harvest school!!! We were so excited!! We were on our way downtown to meet, encourage, and feed some missionaries! How amazing, neither one of us can stop smiling!! We knew that we were going, cause GOD said so, but now man says so too! WOW, thank you JESUS!! Gillian is here also, and she is amazing! She will be the one to pick us up from the airport in Mozambique! WOW! GOD always knows!! :)
We had a talk with Misty, it was very awkward. Hunter wasn't there, which I felt like was on purpose. But only JESUS will know, cause I don't feel that she would ever admit it. She didn't say a whole lot, she just laid on the couch while Jay talked. I didn't talk much, but there were a couple of things that she said that were so wrong, it just went through me. Like that Hunter wasn't right enough with GOD to do something like that. We won't be right enough with GOD until we get to Heaven! We are all sinners! Did you know that there is nothing that you can ever, ever, ever, ever do that would earn your way into Heaven? You can go to church every day of the week and it wouldn't make you clean enough. When people encountered JESUS in the bible, they were radically changed. The demon possessed man, the woman with the issue of blood, the little girl who was dead. All were totally transformed by JESUS! So we talked to her on Saturday night and then on Monday we got a long text message from her saying this, God is not a God of deceit and confusion. I felt nothing but deceived and confused the other night. First of all that you even mentioned it to Hunter without asking me first. Second to be so bold as to say God would tell you and not me....or I don't know....even Hunter! I talked to him about it. Not saying anything about y'all at first. I simply asked him if he felt God is calling him to Africa. Without a moments hesitation he said truthfully momma...no. Not right now but Daddy and Ms Laura keep asking me to go every time I go over there. I don't appreciate y'all putting Hunter in a tough spot of having to feel obligated to do something you feel led about. Like God is not going to tell Hunter. Bottom line....he's not going and we aren't getting a passport either. I feel deceived and I'm sure not taking a chance by getting his passport. It's my job to make these decisions for him. I'm his mom. Don't put him in an awkward position by bringing this back up to him. Think about it....why don't he come over there? JESUS, I truly pray your peace for her. I can't imagine as a mother how this must have made her feel. If I didn't know JESUS like I do now, it wouldn't happen for my daughters to be going with Jay and I to a foreign country! But JESUS said our family would be restored and unified. Satan will have to give the things back that the locusts ate! She hit a cheap shot with the reason that he doesn't want to come over here. For months she has been saying that it had nothing to do with us, so now she has been caught in a lie. Also, Hunter hasn't been over here very much since May. And I only briefly saw him for about 20 minutes when we went to pick him up from school so that he could go hunting with Jerry, I mean Jay hasn't seen Hunter since Christmas! And Hunter was only over here for 1 day! We never said that GOD didn't talk to her. And Jay told her, we have prayed and fasted about it, both of us! It wasn't our plan for Hunter to go either! But GOD brought so much peace about him going that we registered him. And we did pay his deposit. Which was a crazy step of faith for us!! And we also will go forward and pay his tuition in full, and we won't stop, but our plan is to be right in GOD'S will. Hunter sent text messages on Sunday night saying he couldn't wait to see us this next weekend?? He said that he had picked up his bible and started reading Romans, and that JESUS had showed him what was wrong in his life. I am so confused, someone is lying. I don't know who it is, nor do I care. :) They are lying to themselves, this is for GOD'S Glory and Honor, not mine for sure! We never thought that we would be sitting right here right now. We are almost done with the house, and we are going to sell it and get on that plane and we really don't know what our lives will look like after that! But I know that at the end of the day it is absolutely worth every hard time, every sad day, every brick wall. He is worth it all! David was over here yesterday helping Jay with the trim, and he really encouraged Jay and I both. GOD wants to do something incredible in Hunter's life! In all of our lives! But we have the choice to say no. I find it interesting that HE gave us a will that strong! WOW, I don't want to wrestle with HIM anymore. I just want to do what HE wants me to do. And with everything that I have inside me, I believe that is to believe HIM that Hunter will be with us on that plane to Africa, and it will be with her blessing! GOD gave that to Jay and I both. So last night we paid our deposits, and we just believe GOD! All day something tugged at me, when we were running full force after the devil, no one, not even our so called church friends cared. But when we start running with everything that we have after JESUS all of a sudden that isn't good enough. I really don't understand, most of our old church friends, even Misty don't understand our lives now. But GOD showed me yesterday in HIS word this scripture. Exodus 14:4 (This is the LORD talking) And once again I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and he will chase after you. I have planned this in order to display MY Glory through Pharaoh and his whole army. After this the Egyptians will know that I am the LORD! So the Israelites camped there as they were told. Well, maybe GOD is doing this to display HIS Glory to her? Maybe HE is trying to teach us something? I don't know, but I do know that I love HIM! And I will do what I was told. To pay his deposit, and to believe! What an honor to stand on this side of the Red Sea! Think about it, if they had never stepped out into the sea, it would have no reason to part! LORD, I will walk through the sea, I will wait for you to part the waters and not try to that figure out myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment