JESUS always is teaching us. Today as Jay and I got out to do some errands, we had to go to Petsmart to pick up some dog food. The person in front of us was having a problem checking out and the lady in the other side was just standing there. I knew her, she was Rednecks obedience training teacher. I told Jay, she won't remember me, it has been too long ago. She looked over at Jay and said, "Sir, I can get you over here." As we went over to her line I said, I know you don't remember me, but you taught my dog in obedience class. She said, oh yes I do, your dog's name is Redneck. WOW. Then she told me that she never forgot me because I brought her a hamburger one day out of the blue. I didn't even remember that until she brought it up. She said that what I didn't know was that day she wasn't able to take a break or even get any lunch. She said that she would not forget my hospitality and kindness towards her. Funny thing about that time in my life is that I wasn't walking with the LORD at all. But HE still used me to be kind to her. I was king Nebuchadnezzar, and by the way he wasn't good at all. He was very evil, but GOD used him anyway. What GOD showed me today is that even when I didn't think that HIS hand was on me and my life, it was.
Today is my sweet sisters birthday. And I asked JESUS to give me a scripture to pray over her, and HE gave me Psalm 91. WOW. Thank YOU JESUS.
We found a trim place today, and a good price on it. Didn't get any just yet, but it won't be long. Thank you JESUS for the joy that YOU have placed in my heart. Life is better with JESUS. HE is worth everything. I am praying for more love. That I will be able to give from the abundance of love that is in my heart. Also, baptism of the Holy Spirit, for me and the rest of the family. JESUS keeps saying go deeper. I am here LORD, which way. Show me how. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment