I haven't written in a little bit. We have had a lot going on, sweet JESUS sent a team here to Jackson on an outreach from Iris Harvest School. Can I just say that it has been an amazing week! HE even sent Kaleb and Daniel here who 13 and 19 to encourage my children! We had a couple of really good prayer walks with them. One we went back to the square, and JESUS built on something that HE had already told me. In that place HE told me once to stay on the path and Jay was walking on, and I thought that we had stepped off the path, but when we came into the clearing, I realized that we had been on the path all along. HE told me this Tuesday when we went back there that I had been on the path that HE had put me on my whole life. I just threw my garbage on HIS path. We were where HE put us. The things that we thought were our decisions, have always been HIS decisions. We had an awesome prayer walk with them and Chris and Terry on Saturday evening. We were walking down the street and look up and there is Edward! Edward is a neighbor who I have the amazing opportunity to pray for when I get to see him, he goes to church with us! So here we are in his neighborhood on a Saturday night! His brother Roger asked Hunter and I to come and pray for his wife. She has congestive heart failure. It was an amazing time! Thank YOU JESUS! Last night (Monday the 19th of December 2011). Jay and I shared our story with the team from Iris, and a family who is here from Kansas city. It was so amazing. It really showed me that GOD can and does take hopeless situations and fixes them! It has given us a new vision, and we are praying for a new beginning......
What has seemed hopeless for a long time was just spoken out last night. With GOD all things are possible. We are a family, Jay, Hunter, Gabby, Maggy and I. Last night, GOD really told me that we haven't been unified, yet. But that HE is in charge of restoration. We are believing that Hunter will be on that plane with us! I don't know how, or when, but we are believing! And HE says knock and the door will be opened, seek and we shall find! JESUS, I believe that YOU want Hunter to live with us, so we began a couple of days ago just praying for that. Can I just say that I have an amazing peace that JESUS will and is working it out right now! WOW! I never thought that I would EVER say that! JESUS changes EVERYTHING! HE doesn't leave one stone in our hearts uncovered! I really don't know how, there is so many obstacles with Hunter, Misty, school, he trains for football all summer long for school. But I just feel like JESUS has made a deposit that he will live here, and we will be completely unified into a family, one family! WOW. Thank YOU JESUS, it will be a miracle and great testimony of how YOU fix things!!
Last night after we shared our testimony of how far JESUS has brought us, the team prayed over us. Bianca said that the LORD showed her a vision of us being in the water, and we weren't just ankle deep or knee deep or waist deep or shoulder deep, but that the water was over our heads, and we couldn't even talk because we were completely immersed in the water. She said that water was always used to represent the Holy Spirit, and that we would be completely immersed in Holy Spirit! Thank YOU JESUS! Baptism of the Holy Spirit is something that we have been praying for! Also, Kathy Herring was just giggling over and over, she said that JESUS gave her a picture of us, and we were like Santa Claus and Miss Santa Claus, and we were traveling all around, all over, and we were giving out gifts. She said that GOD was raising us up to be strong leaders. Sweet JESUS, we are YOURS completely! I am not worthy! But with everything I have, I love YOU! Mr. Frank Herring, wanted to pray over us too, and he said that within the next six months of our lives to just take a deep breath, that some days we would just have to remember to breathe. There would be some really hard days. But that he saw like the sandals of peace on our feet. And that we were walking to this big wall and we were thinking how are we going to get through that!? And JESUS was just saying believe! He said when we walked to the wall that we would touch the wall with those sandals of peace and as soon as they touched that wall we would walk right through the wall. Then we would realize that it wasn't that hard. He said we would be growing leaps and bounds. Yesterday I had a real excitement in my Spirit all day, sometimes we don't see the battle, but it is always there. I feel like Spiritually there was a victory yesterday, or last night. I mean, Jay and I stood up and shared together. Just going back through what JESUS has done in and through us! WOW! When we got home, I just felt The LORD say, accept the prayers, pray and accept the things that were said over you. And so, our family was all in the bathroom and we just agreed to accept what had been said over us last night. LORD, all we want is YOU, to do what YOU want, whatever that means.
Also, this morning I had a dream, I am going to pray about it today. I felt like it was from The LORD, and I kept getting the words over and over, We Will Go is a good idea, but what if you settle for good and I have a better plan for you. LORD, please don't let me mess up your plans today! Where ever you want us! Whatever that means! We just want to be in YOUR will completely! Selling this house, going to Africa, those are things that weren't in our plans for our lives. Of course, neither was Hunter living with us. Sweet JESUS, we are YOURS!!! Oh how I love YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment