Thursday, January 12, 2012

28, 27, and 26

Life gets away from me about 3 days at a time it seems.  :)  Jay and I had our 12 year anniversary on Tuesday.  We had a smoothie from smoothie king on Tuesday night.  He didn't like it very much.  I should have kept with the small one.  It was too much, I was so full I could have popped!  It was a very good day though.  It was a good weekend and we had a nice time to just sit and chat for a little bit.  Funny how time slips away from you when you aren't paying attention. 

Yesterday was Wednesday and we had a chance to sit and talk for a little bit again.  It was good, I felt like I was a little harsh on Jay, but I really felt like GOD was impressing for Jay to listen.  Jay worked 12 hours yesterday, he was supposed to take off next week, but he can't due to deadlines.  I just told him that Hunter can't be taught to be a man every other weekend, or a few days a couple of times a year.  And he needs his daddy.  We need our preacher!  Jay is our preacher.  He can't give what he doesn't have, especially if he is all dried up himself!  So when he came home for lunch today, he said that they had gotten the breakdown and had to take some vacation time.  Praise GOD! 

Trim was supposed to come in today, but it won't be in till tomorrow.  Gabby starts voice lessons today, I am so happy for her.  Also, Maggy starts back, an hour long class between the two of them.  Thank you JESUS it is all at the same time!

GOD has really been speaking to me about faith, and how much I believe in HIM.  Do I believe that Hunter can live with us?  Do I believe that JESUS is bigger than a mama who loves her son a whole lot?!  Well, I do!  If we don't pay for Hunter going to harvest school then that is just like saying he isn't going!  We have to pay for him a place, then we have to get him a passport.  LORD, we need YOU!!  We can't get through this without YOU!!!  The only person who could get through a mama to her son is YOU!  HELP LORD!!



Not sure what is going on with fast, my head feels kinda weird.  I don't think that I have ever felt this physically attacked in my life.  But JESUS is worth it!  It is super cold today!  The men came today to service our ac/heating unit.  New part and $110. later we are all thumbs up!   I read this in a book (one we have to read for harvest school) yesterday. 
Although I did not know what I lacked, I still followed the LORD, until one day I came to this part in the Bible, John 10:10, "I come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." There are many people who have accepted CHRIST all over the world, but it is so sad to say that many people stop there and do not want to come unto this life that JESUS explained as the life more abundantly. Mel Tari (Like a mighty wind, great book!)
 
LORD, I want the abundant life that YOU have planned for me!  Help me LORD, I can't do it without you!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment