Haven't been feeling very well. Just weak and water doesn't taste very good. And it is making me feel kinda nautious. Tuesday night we went to prayer downtown, it was beautiful! Been praying for specific keys, keys to my joy, peace. JESUS showed it to me today, it isn't mine. It is HIS. HIS joy is my joy, HIS peace is my peace! When HE lives inside us, HE blesses us with all of those fruits of the spirit! The key is for HIM to dwell in me always! I am praying about baptism of the Holy Spirit! I desire it a LOT. I am praying JESUS fill me! What an honor!
Last night we went skating. There were 9 kids there! The kids had fun! We got to sit with Jeff and share a lot. It was cool to be able to encourage him. He and his family are all precious! I have been having a really hard time with the fasting. I was thinking of giving up! WHAT?
JESUS came to me during the night and I had a dream that I ate two brownies, one peanut butter, and one chocolate. Afterwards, I felt SO bad! I thought, now I went all that time and I didn't complete what I was supposed to do! JESUS was telling me to press on. HE is worthy!!!!!! So I did, today is a little better, tomorrow after dark we are going to have apple juice and chicken broth. Complete water for 7 days, then juice, water, and broth for 7 days. And we are praying about what to do next. I still don't have a clue about what to do about Hunter. I don't think that Jay does either, we can apply for school in 10 days!!!!!! I know that we will be accepted cause GOD said to go! We really need clarity about Hunter though. I almost felt like JESUS was telling me today that we were going to have him and live in love house.?????????? WOW. That is something. Still praying, if it is JESUS, HE will tell Jay. I have been sleeping a lot better, and I had Maggy tell me a little bit ago that me losing weight this time was very obvious way sooner than it was last time. That she could really tell. JESUS said last year HE would make me new from the inside out. Praise GOD HE is!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment