Ok, it has been a while. Things have been hectic! :) Thank YOU JESUS! Since I last posted, we have applied for Harvest School. YAAY!!! Just trusting JESUS to handle all the little details. satan has been really hitting me in the face a lot with trying to get me worried about the little details. I am not going to figure it out, JESUS said not to worry. HE said not to fear. So I will not do it. We will be accepted.
I have began to pray for Hunters mama, Misty. That JESUS will give her peace for what is coming. JESUS told Jay and I both that he is going to live with us. We have no idea how that is going to look. But we know that GOD wouldn't set us up to fail, and that if HE says something, it is so, and it is good! If you don't believe me read the first chapter of Genesis!! It repeats those words a lot! So I pray for JESUS to comfort her and Summer and Baylee (his sisters). He will come with her blessing. LORD, that seems impossible for me to comprehend, but I do believe in YOU JESUS!! So with that being said, when we counted out the money for the deposits for Harvest School ($200.00 a piece) we have enough for 5 deposits. After reading the book a mighty rushing wind by Mel Tari, I heard the LORD saying, "If you don't register Hunter, then you are coming into agreement that I can't do it." So after praying about it and much discussion, Jay and I registered Hunter. Because at the end of the day JESUS wins, and my FATHER can do what seems impossible to me! I believe in YOU LORD!!
We have added soup into our fast, and I am doing much better! Thank YOU JESUS that YOU aren't mad at me. I have learned that my crock pot can be my friend. Fix it and forget it! :) Organic soups can be really good too!! So we are having some nourishment and I am still getting to spend time with JESUS!
Yesterday (1/18/2012) Miss Kathy and I went to the Opportunity Center, (OC for short). We Will Go was asked to come once a week and lead a bible study. After praying for a while yesterday morning I asked the LORD to show me a scripture and explain it to me so a child could understand. Well, HE did! HE showed me Matthew 16:5-12. It is talking about the yeast in the bread and how the teaching of the Pharisees and Sadducees was deceptive. When I asked HIM to explain it, HE showed me the swimming pool at the YMCA where I used to work. HE reminded me that when there is a little poop in the water that ALL the water is contaminated. Even though there is 80,000 gallons of water in the pool, all of it is considered contaminated. Everyone must exit the pool, and chemicals must be added to the water and it shocked. Everyone should be kept out of the water for 24 hours. When we let a little sin into our lives, whether it be from hate, murder, drinking alcohol, using drugs, smoking cigarettes, or over eating, it is still sin and even if it is just a little it still contaminates our whole body. Our whole heart, our whole mind. Before I knew JESUS, I did know who HE was, but HE didn't live inside me. HE was beside me. HE is coming back for a spotless bride! Not a bride with just a little poop!! Can I be perfect? Of course not, but everyday I strive to have no poop inside my pool! If some creeps in I pray that I will be quick to repent, so as not to cause anyone else to get stumble on my mess! Who can help with this? Only JESUS! What a cool word HE gave me! Thank YOU JESUS! LORD, please clean my water every minute!
Also I am going through the reading list for Harvest School pretty fast. The LORD is so speaking to me through these books! Visions beyond the veil spoke to me too. JESUS told me to keep praying and seeking, but to wait. I will receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit! HE desires to give us good gifts! Thank YOU JESUS that YOU love us! That YOU gave everything for us! That YOU would have bankrupted Heaven for us is just a crazy thought, I am nothing but vapor, my life is so tiny to YOU, and it is all that I have that I can give YOU. But it is YOURS, please take it, use it for YOUR Glory! Love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment