Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 40-39-38 combined

We stayed at Restoration for a couple of days.  I can get on the internet there, but it just seems so sweet to just sit and soak in the presence of JESUS.  We went prayer walking on New Years Eve through the Farrish Street District.  It was so beautiful, I even caught a picture of a walking person with a hula hoop on a pedestrian sign!  HAHA!  Guess that means that there will be hula hoopers everywhere!  LOL!!  It was a beautiful time, lots of gun shots after dark. 

I pray JESUS that after dark next year on New Years Eve we will hear praises and singing unto YOU!!!  LORD, you are so strong!  I am so weak, my flesh is trying to take over, I am battling allergies, or should I say satan.  JESUS is stronger!  Oh, how I love HIM!!!  More than anything in this world, I seek HIS face!  LORD, YOU allowed Moses to catch a glimpse of YOUR Glory!  Please LORD, I want YOUR face, not YOUR hand!  I want to be so in love with YOU that it hurts!  Please LORD!  Help me to love YOU more!  At midnight, we prayed for JESUS peace to come upon all.  Then we went to sleep, oh the rest with JESUS!!!! 

Sunday we had worship service, and it was beautiful.  Terry gave his testimony, boy how I feel so broken for him.  He said something that I can't get out of my mind.  A woman can't raise a boy into a man, it takes a man to do that.  JESUS, there are so many young boys out there without their daddys in their lives at all or everyday.  Even so many whose daddys are in their lives, but one or both parents are so consumed with work that the child is left alone a lot.  Hunter is one of them.  JESUS, help!  LORD, how can he become a man if no one teaches him?  I ask YOU LORD,  please teach him LORD!  LORD, change us so that we can be better teachers of YOUR great plan. 

Today we woke up and came home.  It was pretty uneventful.  Came home and read on the reading list for Harvest school.  Jay is reading peace child and can't put it down.  It is pretty weird to see him with a book in his hand.  LORD, YOU can change that too.  I pray that YOU give him a thirst to read the books!  It has been a good day.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment