As I was praying this morning, I was reminded of GOD'S true peace when we laid down our phones and computers back in September and took a few days to just rest in HIM. Here is a picture of Jay and the girls. One of my favorites, :) Man I love them!
WOW, things are starting to be pretty amazing again! Feeling much better! Allergies are going away. GOING AWAY! Almost no cough! Yaay!!! Thank YOU JESUS! Yesterday was a little harder than today. I was pretty weak, when we fast I usually have the hardest time the first week. Jay always seems to do ok, he is still working and not having any trouble. Last year when we fasted we just did 1 cup of chicken broth every other day for a while till we couldn't anymore, and then we did juice also. I am not sure yet what will happen today, but tonight after dark we are going to have more than water! YAAY! It has been 7 days with just water, and that is T O U G H! But JESUS is so worth it and HE knows our heart!! Oh how we Love HIM! We are praying about smoothies or chicken broth and juice, or soup that is just liquid. Not sure. Praying JESUS will speak to us.
Today makes 9 days till we register for Harvest school!!!!!!! I am a little excited! Ok, A LOT!!! And 4 days till our 12th wedding anniversary! Thank YOU JESUS, the only reason that we are still married is because of YOU, and YOUR Mercy!
Had bible study last night at We Will Go. Revelation 3. JESUS wasn't very politically correct, HE just spoke the truth! Things that really stuck out to me were, HE told the church of Sardis to WAKE UP! (Rev 3:2) And (Rev 3:3) HE told them to go back to what you heard and believed at first; hold to it firmly. Repent and turn to me again! HE wasn't real happy with this church in general. In HIS letter to the church in Philadelphia HE was pleased with them! HE said "What HE opens, no one can close, and what HE closes, no one can open." (Rev 3:7) HE said that they had obeyed HIS word and did not deny HIM. (Rev 3:8) HE also told them this: Because you have obeyed MY command to persevere, I will protect you from the great time of testing that will come upon the whole world to test those who belong to this world. (Rev3:10) HE said that HE would write on them the name of HIS GOD. (Rev 3:12) I wonder what that is going to look like?! Sweet Barbie said, "I always picture the movie Toy Story where all the toys have Andy written on the bottom of their foot! I wonder if we will have YAHWEH on the bottom of our foot?" We all laughed! I mean that would be cool! :) HE was pretty upset at the church in Laodicea. HIS correction for them was the harshest! They were luckwarm. Boy was I ever lukewarm with religion! I pray my Faith in HIM is contagious to all of those around me!! For real! WOW! HE said (Rev 3:20) Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends. Hmm, JESUS will sit down and eat with us! I can't wait!!! LORD, I want to be so close to YOU!! After bible study Chris (formerly one of the biggest drug dealers in Jackson) stood up and sang a song for us that turned into another song, Amazing Grace. He starts school soon, college! WOW GOD! YOU are amazing!! What an honor to call him our brother!
When we came home I shared David Wagners prophecy for 2012 with Jay, he had a really hard day at work yesterday. It was amazing. JESUS is beginning to speak again!!! I will post it separately! GOD has big plans for 2012!! Thank YOU JESUS that you haven't forgotten us!!
Today has been pretty amazing, this morning since I didn't have to cook breakfast I just laid in the bed and spent some time with JESUS. I prayed for an hour and a half! GOD just kept bringing people to mind, and I would pray for them as best as I knew how to. It was amazing! And then while I was praying I would just stop and worship HIM for a while. Thank YOU JESUS for such an amazing time with YOU!!
When I was done praying, JESUS told me to get up and weigh. So I got the wii out. WOW, I have lost 10.6 pounds! My mouth literally fell open! Thank YOU JESUS, it is all by YOUR great hand! I had the girls weigh too and Maggy is the first one of us to be at a healthy weight, she is down from 130 to 92 pounds! WOW! Thank YOU JESUS!!
Jay's doing better today. HE said that GOD hasn't talked to him yet. He is dry, dry, dry. JESUS, please give him YOUR living water! He said that he was having to read a verse 3 or 4 times before he was getting it. I prayed for him a good while this morning. For more fruits of the Spirit! Still praying for Baptism of the Holy Spirit for Jay, I and all 3 kids! Thank YOU JESUS, I know it is coming!!
4 books came in today that we have to read before we go to Africa. Thank YOU JESUS, we can all start reading one!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment