We ended up going to the skating rink on night of day 38. Our really sweet best friends run it. Can I say that they are awesome! They have encouraged us so much! Most of their family is doing a daniel fast! The youngest of the kids running after sweet JESUS!! Thank YOU FATHER for raising up mighty warriors for YOUR kingdom!! Best part of all was when we were done, we all got to pray together! What an awesome time! Thank YOU JESUS!!
Today we went downtown for hands and feet, where we share donations that are brought to Church with neighbors that don't have clothes. JESUS, please put YOUR mighty hand on Wanda! What a precious soul she is! I know YOU are perusing after her like nobody's tomorrow. Had a sweet time of prayer and worship. I WANT MORE OF YOU JESUS!!! We came home for a while, I am so weak, I feel pretty nautious, LORD help me please! YOU alone are strong!! I need YOU LORD!! Had a sweet time of prayer tonight with an amazing family that JESUS has given us! Thank YOU LORD!!
No comments:
Post a Comment